What to expect from PandaConnect in the light of COVID-19
What to expect from PandaConnect during this period
As COVID-19 continues to expand globally, we want to communicate our commitment to business continuity.
We are of course following the development closely. PandaConnect’s state of alertness is adjusted to the current situation. We started adjusting weeks ago and have continuously adjusted according to the situation. That is why we are ready to function optimally given these unusual circumstances.
What have we done and what are we going to do:
- Clear instructions and guidelines for employees for avoiding all to bee ill at the same time. Half of our employees will work from home and the other half from our offices.
- During the latest months, we have replaced most stationary workstations with portable workstations, as a general enhancement of our contingency plan.
- Working from home has been tested for all critical work functions. Following – this has been tested “by reality” as 2 employees has already been working from home 2 weeks in a row – due to vacations in “red zones” and hence not have been allowed to come to our offices.
- Business travel activity has been canceled.
- Physical meetings have been or will be canceled and replaced with e-meetings (Skype, Teams or other).
We believe these measures will help mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and keep our people safe and your business running. You can expect the same high level of productivity and service from our team, during this time.